Maxximus Extension Table - HPL from Mamagreen
This oversized patio dining table has galvanized steel legs in white or black with an extendable HPL tabletop in four neutral tones.
This impressive outdoor dining table has an ingenious design and high class look. Its sturdy galvanized steel frame and legs are powder-coated in Ink Black or Urban White. This protective finish prevents corrosion and water damage. The sleek tabletop is made from Italian high-pressure laminate in four neutral colors. The black metal is paired with Slate or Laterite HPL, while the white is matched with Alpes White or Scratched Grey composite.
This modern dining table is available in two sizes and houses multiple extension leaves so that you can accommodate up to ten or twelve people. The smooth glide telescopic extension mechanism is made by Pottker Germany and includes wheels.
Add a few Mamagreen dining chairs or a couple coordinating Maxximus Benches to create a large scale dining setting in your outdoor space. It's suitable for hardwood decks and concrete or tile patios, but is not advised for uneven or soft surfaces such as sand or grass.
- Urban White frame with Alpes White or Scratched Grey tabletop
- Ink Black frame with Slate or Laterite tabletop
- 3-4 table length settings
- Wheeled extension mechanism
- Colors: Ink Black, Urban White, Slate, Laterite, Alpes White & Scratched Grey
- Materials: Galvanized Powder-Coated Steel & High Pressure Laminate (HPL)
- Shipping: In-stock items ship within 1-2 weeks, while backorders and custom items can take 12-14 weeks.
|Dimensions||84-166.5 W x 39.5 D x 30 H|
|Color||Black-Gray, Brown-Beige, White-Ivory|
|Spec Sheet||Click here|