Bondi Adirondack from Mamagreen
This eye-catching outdoor lounge chair has a classic look with a contemporary twist. Its iconic silhouette is inspired by Thomas Lee's famous Adirondack Chair of the early 1900s. The stackable angular frame is constructed from lightweight but strong aluminum with a protective powder-coating in your choice of neutral shades. If you're near salt water or simply want to safeguard your chair even more, you can opt for a double coating of ultra durable Iron Black or Cotton finishes.
The reclined seat of the Bondi Adirondack is made from slats of recycled teak with a handsome brushed finish. The natural textured woodgrain provides a nice contrast to the sanded or smooth surfaces of the solid colored metal frames. Unlike the backs of traditional Adirondacks, the Bondi version is fashioned from high end batyline or textilene fabric slings. These synthetic textiles are flexible, fade and tear-resistant, and come in a variety of neutral shades, bright colors and even vivid stripes.
Line up a few of these striking lounge chairs on deck overlooking the shore or circle them around a fire pit to create a welcoming setting. It pairs nicely with a Bondi Folding Chair or any side table from Mamagreen.
- Ultra durable double powder-coating options
- Treated with "teak shield" protective layer
- Designer: Mamagreen Design Lab
- Colors: Woodgrain & Various
- Materials: Aluminum, Recycled Teak, Batyline & Textilene
- FAST SHIP: Iron Black frame with Batyline Dark Taupe sling & Cotton frame with Batyline White sling
- Shipping: In-stock items ship within 1-2 weeks, while backorders and custom items can take 12-14 weeks.
|Dimensions||25W x 34.5D x 39H | Arm 12.5H|
|Material||Metal, Synthetic-Plastic, Wood-Recycled|