Manta Ray Fire Pit from Fire Pit Art
This shapely fire pit has flowing lines and a quiet elegance. Its winged edges reflect the lithe form of the manta ray for which it's named.
The fire bowl is hand-crafted in the U.S.A. using heavy duty mild carbon steel that has a maintenance-free oxidized iron finish. This rustic coating will patina as it matures into a rich mahogany color. It's a perfect addition to any veranda or deck as the central gathering place ona cool evening
The Manta Ray Fire Pit has fuel flexibility - it can burn wood, plumbed natural gas or liquid propane. Gas versions use premium stainless steel HPC Penta Burners which generate a beautiful natural flame. Lava rocks are include to enhance the natural appeal of gas fires and a protective cover or steel top is recommended to ensure the burner and ignition system stays dry.
Gas fire bowls have the option of match lit or electronic ignition. Fire Pit Art uses the All-Weather Electronic Ignition System from Fire by Design. AWEIS is a sophisticated lighting system that offers the safest and most durable ignition system on the market. It's wind-resistant and flame-sensing to ensure you have an easy light every time.
- Design: Manta wing-inspired bowl lip
- Manufacturing: Handcrafted in the USA
- Warranty: 10 year limited
- Cleaning & Care: Maintenance-free finish
- Fuel: Wood, Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Ignition: Manual or Electronic
CA Residents please review Prop 65 Warnings
- Application: Outdoor
- Color: Iron Oxide
- Material: 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel
- Shipping: Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- Thermal Output: 200,000 BTU
- Lava Rocks - 60 lbs (gas versions only)
- Burner Plate - 32 Dia
|Manufacturer||Fire Pit Art|
|Dimensions||Overall 36 Dia x 21H | Base 19 Dia x 6H|
|Instructions||Gas Installation Tutorial|