Barefoot Beach Fire Pit from Fire Pit Art
This delightful fire feature has an eye-catching design and coastal appeal. Its seashell and starfish body is beautifully silhouetted when backlit by a roaring flame. The shapely fire pit is hand-crafted from sturdy 1/4 inch thick carbon steel and sandblasted before coated with an oxidized iron finish. The metal will darken over time and requires very little upkeep.
It's an artsy centerpiece for an outdoor lounge area and creates a welcoming environment for entertaining friends and family.
The Barefoot Beach Fire Pit has fuel flexibility - it can burn wood, plumbed natural gas or liquid propane. Gas versions use premium stainless steel HPC Penta Burners which generate a beautiful natural flame. Lava rocks are include to enhance the natural appeal of gas fires and a protective cover or steel top is recommended to ensure the burner and ignition system stays dry.
Gas fire bowls have the option of match lit or electronic ignition. Fire Pit Art uses the All-Weather Electronic Ignition System from Fire by Design. AWEIS is a sophisticated lighting system that offers the safest and most durable ignition system on the market. It's wind-resistant and flame-sensing to ensure you have an easy light every time.
- Design: Scallop seashell & starfish cutouts
- Manufacturing: Handcrafted in the USA
- Warranty: 10 year limited
- Cleaning & Care: Maintenance-free finish
- Fuel: Wood, Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Ignition: Manual or Electronic
CA Residents please review Prop 65 Warnings
- Application: Outdoor
- Color: Iron Oxide
- Material: 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel
- Shipping: Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- Thermal Output: 125,000 BTU
- Lava Rocks - 60 lbs (gas versions only)
- Burner Plate - 24 Dia
|Manufacturer||Fire Pit Art|
|Dimensions||Overall 42 Dia x 28H | Base 19 Dia x 6H|
|Instructions||Gas Installation Tutorial|