Asia Fire Pit from Fire Pit Art
This wok-style firepit has a trim look with eternal Zen appeal. Its minimalist design features a shallow tapered bowl that is handmade from mild carbon steel. The longlasting metal is sandblasted and given an oxidized iron finish that requires no special care. The patina begins as a bright rust color and changes to deep dark mahogany.
There are four sizes from which to choose, so you can accommodate a variety of outdoor settings. Its simple sculpted form even looks great without a fire.
The Asia Fire Pit has fuel flexibility - it can burn wood, plumbed natural gas or liquid propane. Gas versions use premium stainless steel HPC Penta Burners which generate a beautiful natural flame. Lava rocks are include to enhance the natural appeal of gas fires and a protective cover or steel top is recommended to ensure the burner and ignition system stays dry.
Gas fire bowls have the option of match lit or electronic ignition. Fire Pit Art uses the All-Weather Electronic Ignition System from Fire by Design. AWEIS is a sophisticated lighting system that offers the safest and most durable ignition system on the market. It's wind-resistant and flame-sensing to ensure you have an easy light every time.
- Design: Oriental style bowl in 4 sizes
- Manufacturing: Handcrafted in the USA
- Warranty: 10 year limited
- Cleaning & Care: Maintenance-free finish
- Fuel: Wood, Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Ignition: Manual or Electronic
CA Residents please review Prop 65 Warnings
- Application: Outdoor
- Color: Iron Oxide
- Material: 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel
- Shipping: Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- Thermal Output: 200,000-400,000 BTU
- Lava Rocks - 45-105 lbs (gas versions only)
- Burner Plate - 24-32 Dia
|Manufacturer||Fire Pit Art|
|Dimensions||Overall 36-72 Dia x 12-18H | Base 19-30 Dia x 6-8H|
|Instructions||Gas Installation Tutorial|