Cantilever Umbrella from FiberBuilt
This classic offset umbrella is stabililzed by a steel and granite base with rotating bronze finished aluminum frame. Its 10 foot square canopy is supported by aluminum ribs and covered with UV-resistant Sunbrella fabric in many attractive neutrals and rich colors.
This attractive side post umbrella provides flexibility when a market umbrella just won't do. Its bronze finished aluminum frame rotates 360° by means of a convenient foot pedal located on the steel framed base that holds four eighty pound granite tiles.
Its smooth glide trigger lift mechanism easily opens and closes the 10 foot square canopy. The outdoor umbrella is supported by sturdy aluminum ribs and covered by a double-vented canopy made of furniture-grade Sunbrella fabric. This industry leading textile is colorfast, resists water, minimizes mold and mildew, and protects you from UV rays. The solution-dyed acrylic comes in an array of chic colors and contemporary neutral tones to coordinate with a variety of palettes.
The Cantilever Umbrella is great for alfresco dining areas or to shade a lounge area. It's durable enough for commercial or residential use.
- One piece
- 2 3/4 x 3 1/2
- Bronze powder coated finish
- Rotates 360°
- Trigger & crank manual canopy lift
- Double sewn-in vent canopy
- Durable aluminum ribs & hub
- Foot activated rotation lever
- Umbrella and round steel & concrete Base sold as a set
- Wind Rating: Moderate Wind
- Colors: Bronze, Gray & Various
- Materials: Aluminum, Granite & Solution-Dyed Acrylic Fabric
- Shipping: In-stock items ship within 2-3 weeks
- Assembly required
|Dimensions||10W x 10D | 111H|
|Color||Black-Gray, Brass-Bronze-Copper, Multiple|
|Material||Metal, Mineral, Synthetic-Plastic|
|Spec Sheet||Click here|