Atlas Armillary - 18th Century from Authentic Models
This heavenly tabletop armillary harkens back to a time when the Earth was believed to be the center of the universe. Its vintage Renaissance design features an intricately detailed aluminum sculpture of the titan Atlas, who bears the weight of the universe on his shoulders. In this instance, the Earthbound orbits of celestial bodies are represented by intertwined concentric brass rings, which are given an aged bronze finish. Atlas stands upon a heavy polished black granite base that helps ensure that this decorative piece won't easily tip over.
- Brass rings expertly aged to bronze finish
- Heavyweight polished granite base
- Colors: Bronze & Polished Black
- Materials: Aluminum, Brass & Granite
- Usually ships in 1-2 days
|Dimensions||10 Dia x 22H|