This charismatic patio loveseat harkens back to the golden age of Hollywood, when celebrities frequently lounged poolside at the Beverly Hills Hotel. It exudes a romantic feel, while retaining Asian flair and contemporary efficiencies. Its wooden squared framework is crafted from environmentally responsible teak and given a rustic brushed woodgrain finish. The reclined back of the frame provides extra visual appeal, as it nestles robust Sunbrella cushions within its confines. The upholstery is weather and fade-resistant and comes in coal, dark smoke, taupe and white fabric options. The simple base is made from powdercoated aluminum or stainless steel. Mix and match this high end outdoor sofa with a few Zudu lounge chairs to create an inviting space in which to entertain friends and family.
- Weather-resistant upholstery
- Eco-friendly wood
- Teak shield protective finish
- Colors: Silver, Black, Gray, White, Taupe & Woodgrain
- Materials: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Recycled Teak & Sunbrella Acrylic
- Shipping: In-stock items are usually delivered within 2-3 weeks, while out of stock items could take 10-12 weeks
Cleaning & Care
Click here for information on how to maintain and clean your Mamagreen furniture.
|Style||Asian, Japanese, Modern|
|Dimensions||55W x 30D x 31H|
|Color||Black-Gray, Brown-Beige, Silver, White-Ivory, Woodgrain|
|Material||Metal, Synthetic-Plastic, Wood-Recycled|
|Product Availability||Available for order|
|Spec Sheet||Click here|