This glamorous outdoor lounge chair is an amalgamation of modern and Asian influences. Its recycled teak framework is reminiscent of shoji walls in traditional Japanese homes sans the screen paper. The basic metal base has a simple square design and is made from either stainless steel or aluminum. The latter metal is powdercoated in a colored matte finish of black, white or taupe. The upholstered seat and back cushions are wrapped in premium Sunbrella acrylic fabric, which is both weather and fade resistant. This textile is available in four neutral colors to coordinate or contrast with the base. Combine this oversized patio chair with matching loveseats and sofas from the Zudu collection.
- Weather-resistant upholstery
- Eco-friendly wood
- Teak shield protective finish
- Colors: Silver, Black, Gray, White, Taupe & Woodgrain
- Materials: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Recycled Teak & Sunbrella Acrylic
- Shipping: In-stock items are usually delivered within 2-3 weeks, while out of stock items could take 10-12 weeks
Cleaning & Care
Click here for information on how to maintain and clean your Mamagreen furniture.
|Style||Asian, Japanese, Modern|
|Dimensions||25W x 30D x 31H|
|Color||Black-Gray, Brown-Beige, Silver, White-Ivory, Woodgrain|
|Material||Metal, Synthetic-Plastic, Wood-Recycled|
|Product Availability||Available for order|
|Spec Sheet||Click here|