Architectural-Grade Residential and Commercial Outdoor Umbrellas
Shadescapes is one of the premier brands of luxury outdoor patio umbrellas in the world. Their precision engineered modern shades can be found in many resorts, country clubs and upscale private homes. They are preferred for their durability, flexibility and creative flair.
Contemporary Shade Styles
The company produces sun shades in a variety of sophisticated and luxurious styles to accommodate many different environmental requirements and decor preferences.
- Centerpost - Traditional umbrella
- Telescopic - Extra large umbrella
- Cantilever - Umbrella that can easily be repositioned to follow the sun
- Multi - Grouped umbrellas from a single post
- Wall Mount - Umbrella with mounting for tight spaces
These modern shade solutions provide personal sun protection with a distinctive artistic design.
- Cabanas - Four post structures with curtains for lounging and dining
- Pavilions - Two post structures often used for dining
- Sails - Multi-post setup with fabric stretched between them
Sturdy Bases For All Environments
Shadescapes provides static and movable bases for any number of environments including: patios, decks and yards. The size and type of shade determines the weight and or configuration requirements of the base.
- Concrete Mount - Spigot fitting for cement areas
- Deck Mount - Spigot fitting for wooden decks
- In-Ground - Spigot fitting for grass or dirt areas
- Mobile - Unattached weighted base that is often wheeled to make moving easier
Strong and Long Lasting Materials
Outdoor sun shades need to be strong and durable in order to withstand the elements of wind, rain, sun and the salt air. Shadescapes uses only the finest materials, designs and manufacturing techniques to produce marine grade umbrellas that will look great and last for many seasons.
- Anodized Aluminum - Corrosion-resistant
- Powder-Coated Aluminum - Tougher finishing than conventional paint
- FSC-Certified Eucalyptus Hardwood - Eco-friendly wood that is durable and strong
- Sunbrella Acrylic - Durable and resistant to UV rays, fading, mold and mildew
- Texsilk Olefin - Recyclable and resistant to water and UV rays